Wednesday 17 December 2008

do dreams come true?

Well, I hope yes. And I hope someday I will be an owner of a small York Terrier:) I am really dying for that! These dogs are real miracles! And I warn everybody of calling them small hairy mice!
Don't even try! ;)








And now a few dogs quotes:)


"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face"



"Dogs are miracles with paws"



"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive"




"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why"


"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"



"Happiness is a warm puppy"








And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, something worth remembering :




"IF YOU CAN LOOK AT A DOG AND NOT FEEL VICARIOUS EXCITEMENT AND AFFECTION, YOU MUST BE A CAT" :)









tAke cArE :)





3 comments:

Mat Ś. said...

The "mean cat" picture is awsome! But still, I'm a dog lover of all breeds especially the cute and cudly ones;-)

Dżastina said...

Izka, I'll say it, especially for you :) - Yorks are cute :)
My niece also adores them and when she sees one she screams with joy :P
Kisses,
Dż. ;*

isska said...

Dżastina, your niece is cool:D I also scream with joy when I see yorks hyhy:))