Thursday 4 December 2008

My music addiction:)

Hello there:)

Today I'm going to write a few words about my favourite music band which is Coldplay :)


Coldplay are a British alternative rock band formed in London in 1998. The group comprises Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, GuyBerryman and Will Champion.


I felt in love with Coldplay a year ago and I've listened to their songs almost every day ever since.

As you can imagine, I know most of the songs by heart:)




What made me so fond of this band??? Well, their music and, first of all, their lyrics are so beautiful and thoughtful that it's hard not to be touched by them. Unbelieveable as it seems, I am a romantic and contemplative soul and Coldplay turned out to be the best choice for me when it comes to music style.


And here you've got some fragments of my favourite Coldplay song lyrics :)

"...and I realized that you were an island and I passed you by... and you were an island to discover... I should have not let you go... so I crawl back to your open arms..."

"Nobody said it was easy,
it's such a shame for us to part...
Nobody said it was easy,
no one ever said it would be so hard... I'm going back to the start..."
"So I look in your direction,
and you pay me no attention, and you know how much I need you, but you never even see me... but I'll be waiting for you..."

"What if there was no light? Nothing wrong, nothing right? What if there was no time, no reason and no rhyme? What if you should decide that you don't want me there in your life?"

"You cut me down a tree and brought it back to me, and that's what made me see where I was going wrong... You put me on a shelf and kept me for yourself, I can only blame myself, you can only blame me..."

"When you tried your best but you don't succeed...
When you get what you want but not what you need...
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep...
Stuck in reverse...
I will try to fix you..."

And now, you have a chance to listen to my favourite songs by Coldplay and also to see my favourite films: "Elizabethtown" and "The Notebook" :))) Enjoy:)










2 comments:

beti86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beti86 said...

Coldplay...I had no idea that U like them sooo much ;] Chris Martin has an amazing voice and "Fix me" is a great song too. Kisses ;*